Hi, I am Natalie Voloshchuk,
a freelance SEO content writer & blog writer. I specialize in marketing and sustainability, and also, write on business, home & garden, and technology.
I’ve worked in digital marketing for the last 10+ years, and focused on writing articles, blog posts, marketing emails and ad copies for more than five of them.
- How Live Commerce Might Be The Next Big ThingWith Live Shopping, you combine an in-person shopping experience with the convenience of online shopping. You can sell products, interact directly with viewers, and gain potential customers in real-time.
- What Is an Email Segmentation and Why Is It NeededEmail segmentation is a marketing strategy where you split and group your subscribers into different segments. The grouping is based on criteria like age, gender, or interests. The goal is to send emails that are relevant to people in the group.
- Keyword Research for Small Businesses in 3 Simple Steps (With 2 Free Tools)I’ve recently come across this video by Neil Patel “How to Write Content That Ranks in 2022’s Crazy SEO Landscape”. That’s when it struck me. Isn’t there a simple yet workable way of getting it done somewhere?
- Marketing Funnel vs Sales Funnel With Examples, and Why It Matters (for Your Business)Let’s get straight to the point: a sales funnel is actually a part of the marketing funnel. They are both parts of the same process and have the same goal. Featured articles What Is a Sales Funnel, Examples & a Quick Way To Create One What Landing Page Is Not: Landing Page vs. Opt-in Page […]
- What Landing Page Is Not: Landing Page vs. Opt-in Page vs. Sales Page vs. Webinar and Event Pages vs. Thank You PageA landing page is a stand-alone web page that has a form to capture visitors’ information, and whose purpose is to drive people to complete a specific action. And, there are multiple types of landing pages in use. Featured articles Landing Pages: FAQ What Is a Sales Funnel, Examples & a Quick Way To Create […]
- What Is a Sales Funnel, Examples & a Quick Way To Create OneA sales funnel is a step-by-step process that brings a person from them being a stranger to your product, to the point where they purchase it. Featured articles Marketing Funnel vs Sales Funnel With Examples, and Why It Matters (for Your Business) What Landing Page Is Not: Landing Page vs. Opt-in Page vs. Sales Page […]
- Versatility: A Millennia Old Debate on Specialists vs GeneralistsJump into a job board and you’ll see jobs like funnel specialist, Facebook Ads media buyer, and even more narrow “account farmer”.
- Landing Pages: FAQA landing page is a web page that exists to achieve the specific goal – most often this goal is collecting its visitors’ contact information, via a form that is present on it. Featured articles What Landing Page Is Not: Landing Page vs. Opt-in Page vs. Sales Page vs. Webinar and Event Pages vs. Thank […]
- In the 21st Century, Earth Is Still Explorer’s ParadiseAccording to Britannica, most of our planet’s continental surface has been explored, and some remaining difficult to access places got mapped by aircrafts and satellites. So then, does it mean there are no frontiers left? Let’s not despair yet: some say that over 60% of Earth is still unknown – that is, if we count […]