Hi, I’m Natalie Voloshchuk,
an SEO content writer and blog writer in marketing and sustainability niches. I’ve been engaged in writing since 2010, creating SEO-optimized articles, blog posts, and ad copies in English and Ukrainian.
But that’s not all I’ve done…
Some of the Reasons Why I Make for a Good Marketing Writer
I have 2+ years of experience as a freelance Facebook/Instagram Ads specialist, and I managed advertising budgets up to $15,000/month per client and run ads for SaaS, e-Commerce, events, real estate, fitness, and other niches.
10+ Years Of Experience With Content Writing & Digital Marketing
Digital Marketer • Blog Writer • Facebook Ads Specialis
● Launched and managed a personal website with a blog on marketing, exploration, and environmental topics – nataliev.name.
● Managed a personal niche website about deep frying and deep fryers – frityrnica.ru.
● Created ad copies and creatives for advertising campaigns for SaaS, e-Commerce, fitness, weight loss, beauty,
and other niches.
● Managed all aspects of up to 6 client accounts at a time, including planning and execution of the advertising
strategy, building, and testing audiences, conducting A/B tests, managing and optimizing ongoing campaigns.
● Worked with US-based and Ukrainian businesses.
Aida Style studio, 2015 – 2018
A hybrid role that required handling a variety of responsibilities in addition to digital marketing. That included
customer support, sales consulting, customer order fulfillment coordination, and, as the company grew,
transitioned into the management of the company’s marketing only. Some of my responsibilities:
● Created blog posts and news for the company’s blog, wrote product descriptions for the company’s online
● Launched an Instagram account aida_style_studio and developed the number of its followers to 16k by
creating relevant and engaging content.
● Launched and managed the studio’s Pinterest account and a Youtube channel aidastyle.
● Managed company’s Facebook Page aida.style.costumes.
● Created a new website for the company with an online shop and blog section (aida-style.com).
Freelance/Self-employed, Remote 2010 – 2015
Content Writer • Content manager • Website administrator
Wrote SEO-optimized articles, blog posts, news for various clients (Russian language).
● Launched and managed a personal niche website about deep frying – frityrnica.ru.
● Wrote high-quality SEO-optimized content articles on various topics, such as travel, history, ancient
cultures, technology, marketing, alternative health, beauty, culinary, and others.
● Wrote blog posts and news pieces.
● Performed rewriting and SEO rewriting to increase website traffic and performance.
in English language & literature.
Over the years, I wrote for blogs, authority websites, micro-niche websites (these were all the rage in the affiliate space a while back).
Here Is What Some Of My Customers Have To Say About Me
Got a project? Have questions? Drop me an email or send a contact form, and let’s set up a chat!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Check Out My Other Project
A niche content project about deep frying that started as a hobby, continued as an SEO testing grounds, and currently is being remodeled into an affiliate website.